visionshadows: (ride it ride it)
[personal profile] visionshadows
I'm getting sick. Actually I think I'm past getting and am at sick. I feel like crap.

In other news, I have a new default icon. It's Jack riding Kyle and they're both in their skivvies. Now why can't the puppies do stuff like this?

(no subject)

Date: 2002-01-08 05:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] whynotsaylove.livejournal.com
simply because, kyle took a bullet for jack. *snort* and the puppies havent.

so. yeah. no riding eachother in a photoshoot.

(no subject)

Date: 2002-01-08 07:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] visionshadows.livejournal.com
Darn. Okay, so one of them needs to take a bullet for another and then there will be riding of each other in photoshoots, right?

(no subject)

Date: 2002-01-08 08:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] neonplatypus.livejournal.com
something to make you feel better...

PARTY!!!! Feb.2= Groundhog/Housewarming Jammy-Jam!! please come! bring anybody! especially you!

Re:

Date: 2002-01-08 03:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] visionshadows.livejournal.com
Woo! I'll be there. I promise! It's all about a party, yo. :)

Re:

Date: 2002-01-08 04:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] neonplatypus.livejournal.com
...and tell Gusto. um, you know, if you talk to him or see him or communicate telepathically with him. or sumpthin.

Re:

Date: 2002-01-08 04:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] visionshadows.livejournal.com
I'll break out the smoke signals and let him know :)

Profile

visionshadows: (Default)
visionshadows

January 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 05:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios