visionshadows: (you're a sex receiver)
[personal profile] visionshadows
Here's a real Ten Things About Me list. It's not like the fake one that Dayse wrote about me. Though...maybe some of them are real.


1: When I was in high school, my best friend Megan and I used to pretend that we were Captain Kirk and lie around on the steps to her attic and talk in that Shatner voice and shoot each other with Nerf guns.

2: I lost my first tooth at Hebrew school and cried because my mom wasn't there to tell me that it was okay.

3: I've had a crush on my best friend Karen since I met her in ninth grade. It's not really a secret.

4: I used to pretend that I was Moses when I was five. I would stand on the steps in front of our row home and scream about parting the waters until my mother dragged me inside because I was embarrassing.

5: I've worked at the same job off and on since I was 17. I just can't seem to really leave that job for good.

6: My favourite book of all time is 1984 by George Orwell. I can't wait until I get to teach it.

7: I was once told by a guy over email that I destroyed his ability to believe in true love because of the ending to The Fragile. I guess he didn't read the sequel. *shrugs* Oh well.

8: I sleep with three stuffed raccoons and have a total of 38 of them in my collection. I also have two raccoon mugs, three raccoon figurines, and a raccoon foot print in concrete.

9: Um...my dog's name is Iya. It means daughter in Jamaican. At least that's what I was told.

10: David Bowie is sex-ay. And hot. And I would do him in a heartbeat even though he is older then my father and has a son that's ten years old then me and a daughter who's 21 years younger then me. Oh and he's married but that doesn't matter. I want to experience "Lance".*


That's it! Hope it was fun for all...


*Lance: The supposed nickname David gave his dick according to his ex-wife Angela whom I believe very little of what she says but that particular fact amuses me.

(no subject)

Date: 2002-01-21 08:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] starsprinkles.livejournal.com
2. same with me only i was at home, but my parents had gone to england for 2 weeks and i was left with a babysitter
4. that is so cute
10. yes to everything you said

once again...

Date: 2002-01-22 12:54 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Once again...
did you not get our first comment about us not wanting to hear about your bodily functions, why do you think that we care about the "10 things about you"?
Sick!DavidBowie ::shudders::
lancebebe5@yahoo.com

Moses eh? *let my people go*

Re: once again...

Date: 2002-01-22 03:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] bubosquared.livejournal.com
Then why are you reading this?

I've read many a journal despite/because of disagreeing with the opinions expressed therein, but honey, it's a journal. It's Rachel's. If she wants to talk about whatever, there's nobody holding you down and forcing you to read.

In short: move the fuck on.

Profile

visionshadows: (Default)
visionshadows

January 2013

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 05:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios